If you’re a Chase Hyatt cardholder, check your email for an offer to save $250 at Miraval Resorts that provide exclusive immersions, experiences, activities, and treatments with your wellbeing in mind.
- As a World of Hyatt or Hyatt Credit Cardmember, your next retreat can be even more rewarding with an exclusive cardmember offer. You can receive a $250 statement credit if you spend $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts by December 31, 2019.
- This offer is only valid for Hyatt Credit Cardmembers and World of Hyatt Credit Cardmembers who receive this offer.
- This offer only applies to Qualifying Transactions made with your Hyatt Credit Card or your World of Hyatt Credit Card during the promotional period (1/15/2019 – 12/31/2019) totaling $500 or more directly with Miraval Resorts.
- To qualify, transactions must be identified as qualifying transactions on Visa’s proprietary network (VisaNet).
- “Qualifying Transactions” are purchases of goods and services made by you or any authorized user on your account, and do not include balance transfers, cash advances, cash-like charges such as travelers checks, foreign currency, and money orders, and checks that access your account, overdraft advances, interest, unauthorized or fraudulent charges, or fees of any kind, including an annual fee, if applicable.
- Offer not valid for gift card purchases or purchases made online or through third-parties.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks after qualifying purchases post to your account for statement credit to post to your account.
- Maximum statement credit accumulation during the promotional period is $250.
Miraval is a top-rated, all-inclusive destination resort and spa dedicated to helping guests live life in the moment. If you were planning to book a stay, now you can save $250 if you were targeted for this offer. You have all of 2019 to use it.