Marriott Bonvoy Cyber Week Sale
Today Marriott Bonvoy announced details of its Cyber Week Sale. With more than 6,500 participating properties across its portfolio, the sale is the perfect time for members to book the gift of travel this holiday season.
Beginning Tuesday, November 21 through Travel Tuesday, November 28, Marriott Bonvoy members can receive 20% off bookings for stays occurring from Sunday, November 26, 2023 through Monday, January 15, 2024 at participating hotels. To book, visit the promotion page or the Marriott Bonvoy mobile app. Members can earn benefits like special rates and room upgrades by booking stays, and travelers can sign up for Marriott Bonvoy for free to take advantage of the sale.
From warm-weather escapes to city retreats, Marriott Bonvoy hotels participating in the Cyber Week Sale span a variety of unbeatable destinations, including:
- Wailea Beach Resort – Marriott, Maui: Experience stylish comfort along the water’s edge in Wailea Beach Resort’s family-friendly accommodations. Guests can further elevate their beachside experience with access to luxury amenities including a modern fitness center, a tranquil spa and championship-level golf courses, all within steps of the ocean.
- W Toronto: Discover the urban oasis that travelers of all kinds call home. Perfect for work and play, spacious guest rooms and suites offer elevated city and courtyard views. The enchanting rooftop bar, Skylight, offers a rebellious twist on nostalgic classic eats and live DJ entertainment. W Toronto is also home to Canada’s first W Sound Suite, a fully equipped recording studio, in addition to a curated collection of Toronto-inspired artwork.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Pensacola Beach: This spectacular beachfront oasis promises a luxurious stay with the Gulf of Mexico’s shimmering white sands and turquoise waters just footsteps away. Nestled perfectly on the pristine shores of Pensacola Beach, guests can enjoy complimentary breakfast, a spacious lobby bar and the longest lazy river on the Gulf Coast.
- The Joseph, A Luxury Collection Hotel, Nashville: Located within close proximity to Nashville’s best attractions, The Joseph is a pet-friendly hotel that welcomes guests with uncompromising attention to detail, refined experiences and local culture. From the handmade cocktails at Denim, the hotel’s guest-only 21st-floor rooftop bar, to the fine art on display throughout the hotel, every detail conveys beauty and intriguing complexity.
- San Francisco Marriott Marquis: Situated downtown, this San Francisco hotel provides easy access to attractions, prime shopping destinations and nearby museums. Guests are invited to relax and recharge in contemporary rooms and suites with sweeping city views, and indulge at B55 Craft House & Kitchen for a breakfast buffet. The View Lounge on the 39th floor boasts panoramic views of the Bay area, which is perfect to enjoy while sipping on signature cocktails.
Non-members will receive 15 percent off Cyber Week Sale bookings from November 21-28, 2023. For Giving Tuesday, from November 21-November 28, Marriott Bonvoy will double its match of any points donated to World Central Kitchen, World Wildlife Fund and NAACP Legal Defense fund through Marriott.com up to 10 million points. This match of donated points will end when the 10 million points threshold is reached or at 11:59 pm EST November 28, whichever is sooner. If you want to donate points already in your Marriott Bonvoy account, please follow the steps to donate points on Marriott.com here. Donations are not tax deductible for Marriott Bonvoy members and are non-refundable and non-cancellable. Marriott Bonvoy cannot direct or otherwise guarantee how World Central Kitchen, World Wildlife Fund, and NAACP Legal Defense Fund will spend the donation. See additional terms and conditions here.