Lufthansa Miles & More Card 100K Bonus
Barclays Lufthansa Miles & More card has an increased bonus, which is also the best ever offered. You can now earn 100,000 miles if you are approved for a new card. This is 20,000 miles better than the previous best offer. Check out the details of this 100K bonus below, which also comes with a 0% intro APR and two lounge passes.
- Earn 100,000 award miles if you spend $3,000 in purchases and pay the annual fee, both within the first 90 days.
- 0% introductory APR for 15 months on balance transfers made within 45 days of account opening. After that, a variable APR will apply
- Receive 2 one-time use Lufthansa business lounge vouchers upon the first use of the Card Account for a purchase. Each year thereafter, the primary cardmember is eligible for the Lounge Vouchers, provided the Card Account remains open and in Good Standing for at least 45 days after payment of the annual fee
- Annual Fee: $89 (waived for Senator and HON Circle Members)
- DIRECT LINK
- Earn 2 award miles per $1 spent on ticket purchases directly from Miles & More integrated airline partners
- Earn 1 award miles per $1 spent on all other purchases
- Receive two complimentary Lufthansa Business Lounge Vouchers after each account anniversary
- Receive a Companion Ticket after each account anniversary (taxes and fee apply)
- No foreign transaction fees
- Achieve Miles & More status faster – Convert award miles earned on purchases into status miles. Once each calendar year, you can convert 5,000 to 25,000 award miles at a 5 to 1 ratio. For example, 5,000 award miles convert to 1,000 status miles.
What to Know About Applying for Barclays CardsHere are a few things worth noting regarding Barclays credit card applications:
- There’s no real limit on the maximum number of credit cards you can have with Barclays.
- Normally, Barclays will only approve you for one card every 6 months.
- You can however apply for multiple Barclays cards on the same day, and those inquiries will be combined into a single hard pull. Normally only one application will auto-approved.
- They also have a 6/24 rule. That means that they might not approve you if you’ve had more than 6 new cards in the last 24 months. I say might because we’re not sure if it still applies, and even before it was never really a hard rule.
- If you have a Barclay card, is best to put some spend on it before applying for another card. They don’t like dormant cardholders. There’s no real limit on the number of cards you can have with Barclay.
Lufthansa Card100 K Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
This is the highest bonus we have seen for the Lufthansa Miles & More card. You can now get 100,000 miles when you spend $3,000 and pay the annual fee within 90 days.
Lufthansa miles are valuable. While domestic economy sward flights will cost you 25,000 miles round trip, you can get into business class (domestic first class) for just 35,000 round trip on United. One-way award flights will cost half. That means that with this signup bonus is enough for three round trip business class flights in the United States.
A trip to Europe will cost you 50,000 miles in economy, but fees are extremely high. You can see their miles calculator here.