JSX Launches Daily Flights from Portland To Seattle
JSX, the acclaimed air carrier that offers daily flights from private terminals for the cost of a commercial ticket, announced today that it will launch service between Portland International Airport (PDX) and Seattle’s King County International Airport-Boeing Field (BFI) beginning on April 2, 2020. At launch, JSX will offer five daily round-trip flights on 30-seat jets from private terminals between Portland and Seattle.
Ticket prices start at just $49 one-way and can be booked beginning today at www.jsx.com. This is a promotion price.
The ease and comfort of the JSX “hop on jet service” combined with the convenience of arriving at Boeing Field – just 15 minutes from downtown Seattle – means travelers can save up to two hours each time they fly between the two cities.
The addition of service to Portland increases JSX’s route network to eight destinations including Orange County (SNA), Las Vegas (LAS), Concord/East Bay (CCR), Oakland (OAK), Phoenix (PHX), Seattle Boeing-Field (BFI) and Burbank (BUR), as well as seasonally to Mammoth Mountain (MMH).
With JSX, customers arrive just 20 minutes before departure at private terminals and check-in for their flight without long lines or hassle before boarding beautifully appointed 30-seat Embraer 135 or 145 planes. While inflight, JSX customers can stretch out in 36-inches of legroom and enjoy complimentary snacks and beverages – including cocktails. Each customer is allotted two or three free bags depending on the fare purchased.
How it Works
- Arrive just 20 minutes before the flight from private jet terminals with no long check-in lines or waiting at crowded gates;
- A quick, effortless security screening process that far exceeds TSA requirements;
- Valet parking and comfortable lounges with free WiFi and drinks;
- A bright, spacious, modern cabin interior, featuring:
- 30 comfortable leather seats, each with legroom comparable to domestic airlines’ first-class service
- Power outlets at every row; (high-speed internet service is set to launch in 2020);
- Free amenities for all customers including two checked bags, drinks, snacks, and complimentary cocktails inflight;
- Small dogs and cats permitted to fly under seat at no charge and medium or large sized dogs can fly in cabin at the cost of a regular ticket.
- Deplaning and baggage retrieval within minutes of arrival.