JetBlue announced yesterday it will continue expanding its West Coast strategy following its successful Mint additions in new markets like San Diego, Las Vegas and Seattle over the past year. The latest series of network enhancements is designed to better meet the needs of coast-to-coast travelers. With the most legroom in coach, unlimited free snacks and complimentary Fly-Fi high-speed Internet, live television and movies, JetBlue is well positioned to be a leader in that market. Earlier this week, as part of its broader West Coast strategy, JetBlue also announced a first-of-its-kind codeshare partnership with JetSuiteX, which provides JetBlue customers with access to flights operated by the semi-private charter company on a variety of West Coast routes.
Here’s the new changes expected to take affect soon”
- Launching JetBlue service in Ontario, Calif., Steamboat Springs, Colo., and Bozeman, Mont.
- Refining its Long Beach, Calif. schedule to better meet the needs of the market.
- Increasing service in Burbank, Calif.
- Adding frequencies on popular cross-country routes.
- Expanding seasonal service in Palm Springs, Calif., along with Mint for the holiday season.
In addition to supporting the airline’s West Coast strategy, the schedule enhancements grow the number of nonstop choices in JetBlue’s New York, Boston and Fort Lauderdale focus cities.