JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $44, Travel Through December 15
As we go into fall, with temperatures dipping under 70 in the Northeast, it might be time to book your fall travel accordingly in search if warmer destinations. JetBlue has just the perfect sale, offering cheap travel for the coming months.
On Tuesday, the New York based carrier launched another fare sale that will run through Thursday at 11:59 pm. You can get discounted one-way fares as low as $44 to many destinations such as NYC, Miami and LA. You can also use your JteBlue TrueBlue points. Some of these lowest fares will cost you just 3,500 points each way, such as Fort Lauderdale to St. Maarten.
As expected with these types of deals, there are a few things to watch out for. Travel is available exclusively between October 5 and December 15, with some blackout dates. JetBlue’s lowest fare class (Blue Basic) is also the only option for booking at these low prices. That means that you can’s check in any bags or bring a carry-on for free.
JetBlue cardholders get free checked bags for free. This applies to the cardholders, and up to 4 of your traveling companions on your itinerary. This perk applies when you book with points as well, as long as you pay the fees with your JetBlue card. With the JetBlue Plus Card, you can also save 50% on inflight purchases.
Some of the $44 fare worth highlighting include:
- Austin to Los Angeles (and vice versa) for $44
- Boston to Fort Lauderdale (and vice versa) for $44
- Boston to Miami (and vice versa) for $44
- Dallas to New York (and vice versa) for $44
- Fort Lauderdale to St. Maarten (and vice versa) for $44
- Hartford to Miami (and vice versa) for $44
- New York to Orlando (and vice versa) for $44
- New York to Nashville (and vice versa) for $44
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 9/30/21 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.