JetBlue Sale with One Way Fares from $25
If you are making travel plans and gearing to start flying again, JetBlue has a sale that will make it more affordable to get to your favorite destinations. This JetBlue sale will get you flights priced as low as $25 one way, but you need to book by Nov. 12 to take advantage of these deals. You can also choose to use TruBlue points for this JetBlue sale and pay as little as 1,400 points. Prices will vary by route, so select your departure airport to see the deals available to you.
Travel dates cover winter months, so a warn destination is probably the most common choice. Thankfully, JetBlue has many of those destinations in its route map. You need to travel between Dec. 1 and Feb. 10, but there are some blackout dates during the holidays.
Here’s an example for a flight from NYC to Fort Lauderdale in December for just $25.10 one way:
You can also find flights to Mexico for $79 and Aruba, Jamaica or Turks and Caicos for $89.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 11/12 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 12/1/20–2/10/21. Blackout dates: 12/19/20–1/4/21.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Certain routes may not operate daily or may commence service later in sale window. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
It’s good to wait for these sales to book JetBlue flights since you can often get cheaper prices. Make sure you use a credit card that will give you the most points, such as the JetBlue Plus Card (6x on JetBlue purchases), Amex Platinum Card (5x on airfare), Citi Prestige (5x on airfare), Chase Sapphire Reserve (3x on travel) or check out the best cards for travel purchases.
If you plan to book using TrueBlue points there are also some big signup bonuses for JetBlue credit cards. You can earn 100K points when you sign up for the JetBlue Plus Card or the JetBlue Business card.