JetBlue Flash Sale, Select One-Way Fares from $20
JetBlue has a flash sale going on. You can find starting prices for one way fares starting from $20 including taxes and fees.
See full list of available flights and book directly at JetBlue.com. There’s only one route for $20, Boston, MA (BOS) to Washington, DC (DCA). But there are some more deals for $39 and $49 listed in the promotion page. Also check other routes to see if they have similar pricing. You need to book bu Agust 6 for travel between September and February with some blackout dates.
- Fares include government taxes and fees.
- Book by 8/6 (the earlier of 11:59pm ET or local time).
- Travel between 9/8/20–2/10/21. Blackout dates: 11/20–11/30/20 & 12/18–1/4/21.
- Lowest available fare (Blue Basic, otherwise Blue) only on sale.
- Different or additional day of week restrictions, travel windows, and blackout dates may apply and vary by route. Select a fare for details.
- Fares are displayed based on your location. Select the pencil icon, then select “View All Deals” to see all fares.
A short list of deals this time around but hopefully they work for some of you. Keep in mind that these are all JetBlue “Blue” fares, which means that you’re only allowed a carry-on. You can also use a card like Chase Sapphire Reserve to earn 3x and get travel benefits such as free trip cancellation/interruption insurance, travel accident insurance, luggage insurance, trip delay protection and more.