Hyatt Promotion for Canada Hotels, 15% Discount for Summer Stays
As Canada continues to ease travel restrictions and the demand for leisure travel grows, Hyatt is introducing a limited-time offer extending a 15% discount at all Hyatt properties.
From the observation deck of Toronto’s CN Tower to the Capilano Suspension Bridge surrounded by rainforest in Vancouver, Canada has a lot to offer. And now you can plan an awaited summer escape, and save 15% when you book between May 2, 2022 and July 31, 2022 for qualifying stays from May 3, 2022 to September 6, 2022 at participating Hyatt hotels & resorts across Canada.
Find family-friendly thrills above city streets on the rooftop pool at Hyatt Regency Vancouver, or stay at Park Hyatt Toronto, just steps away from world-class museums and luxury shopping in the exclusive Yorkville neighborhood. Or, travel east to the beautiful province of Québec, and discover two new hotels that are opening soon. Explore the historical architecture surrounding Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal or stay just steps from the city’s well-known festivals at Hyatt Place Montréal – Downtown.
You can find the promotion page here, and the full list of participating properties including these recent opening:
- Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown (Opening Summer 2022): Located downtown near the renowned Village, Hyatt Place Montreal Downtown is walking distance to numerous cafés, shops and restaurants. With the largest metro station in Montréal connected to the property, guests can take advantage of easy access to the Montréal Convention Centre as well as many other attractions.
- Hyatt Place Toronto/Brampton (Opening Summer 2022): Hyatt Place Toronto/Brampton is an ideal base for visitors to explore the city as guests can attend an expo at nearby convention centers, browse designer brands at the giant Square One Shopping Centre, or enjoy family fun at Canada’s Wonderland.
- Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montréal (Opening Summer 2022): Hyatt Centric Ville-Marie Montreal will sit at the crossroads of old and new in the charming Parisian-style quarter of Old Montréal. Nestled between the city’s banking district and harbor, the new property is the perfect destination for the warmer months as it puts guests steps away from a bustling waterfront, lauded dining and shopping and a vibrant nightlife scene.
- Park Hyatt Toronto (Reopened Fall 2021): Toronto’s effervescent Yorkville neighborhood is one of the city’s shining jewels and in the middle of the neighborhood lies Park Hyatt Toronto. Guests will be in close proximity to upscale boutiques, Victorian-era homes and chic restaurants, as well as world-class institutions like the Royal Ontario Museum and University of Toronto-St. George Campus. Guests staying at this property can also take advantage of the Work from Hyatt: Offsite package where the property chef will take teams on a tour of Toronto’s oldest market to select local ingredients that will be used to prepare dinner for the group.
- The Walper Hotel (Opened Spring 2021): Located in the heart of Kitchener, The Walper Hotel, which is a part of the JdV by Hyatt brand, has been a local landmark since 1893. Guests can enjoy contemporary guestrooms, the infamous Crystal Ballroom and the on-property locally inspired restaurant, TWH Social. The iconic red brick building puts travelers steps away from museums, shopping, and a bustling downtown arts scene. In fact, the property also offers the Work from Hyatt: Offsite package where an Art Walk Field Guide will help teams navigate the city’s vast installations of art and murals.
- The Anndore House (Opened Spring 2021): The Anndore House, which was the first JdV by Hyatt property in Canada, puts guests in close proximity to a multitude of downtown hot spots including Dundas Square, the Royal Ontario Museum and all of the acclaimed shops and restaurants in Yorkville.
- Offer valid for qualifying reservations made between May 2, 2022 and July 31, 2022 at participating Hyatt hotels & resorts in Canada for stays with a check-in date between May 3, 2022 and September 6, 2022.
- Required booking lead time may vary by participating hotel.
- Discount percent applies to room rate only.
- Reservations subject to availability.
- Offer not valid with groups, conventions, other promotional offers, tour packages or special rate programs.