Hyatt Launches Special Offer with Savings Up to 22%
Hyatt is rolling out a special limited time offer to kick off the holiday season, inviting guests and World of Hyatt members to get away this winter and spring and pay up to 22% less. This latest offer leans into what matters most right now for those planning travel – flexibility in cancellation, peace of mind with Hyatt’s commitment to care and cleanliness and bringing back the joy of travel.
When booking at participating Hyatt hotels now through December 6, 2020 for stays checking in through April 4, 2021, guests can enjoy 20% savings on stays at Hyatt hotels, while World of Hyatt members can enjoy even more with 22% savings on stays, plus in-hotel benefits and rewards for each stay. Here’s how it works:
- Search your destination on hyatt.com or by contacting your Travel Professional.
- Select and book the rate named “Book Now & Save 20%” or “Members Save More” by December 6, 2020.
- Stay through April 4, 2021 at 900+ hotels across brands like Andaz, Hyatt Place, Hyatt Regency, Thompson Hotels and more.
In order to participate in this special offer, guests and members must book during the booking window and have a check-in date on or before April 4, 2021. To provide further flexibility, guests who reserve this special offer may cancel at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival. Additionally, Hyatt’s continued top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues back to its properties is doing so with safety and wellbeing top of mind through Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment, further enhancing its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.
Offer not valid at Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval Austin, Miraval Arizona, MGM, UrCove, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
- Discount is off the Standard Rate.
- Must request offer at time of booking a qualifying reservation at participating hotels between November 9, 2020 and December 6, 2020 for stays with a checkout date between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021.
- Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com or by contacting your personal travel professional.
- Offer valid for a maximum of two rooms per member.
- Minimum one-night deposit required at booking, which is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival.
A good discount and reservations are fully refundable if cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival. Worth a look if you plan to travel and stay at Hyatt properties in the following months. Also check the World of Hyatt card if you want to earn Hyatt points and get more perks at their properties.