Hotels.com Rewards Visa Card, Get Reward Night Worth $125 and More
Hotels.com has announced its first ever credit card today. The Hotels.com Rewards Visa Credit Card was designed with the traveler in mind, offering rewards that transform everyday spending into more rewarding travel. The card is issued by Wells Fargo and comes with a rewards night worth $125 as a welcome offer, plus other benefits.
- As a new cardholder, you’ll get a reward night worth $125 when you spend $1,000 on card purchases in the first three months of opening an account.
- No annual fee
Benefits and features of the Hotels.com Rewards Visa Credit Card include:
- Getting Stamps When You Spend … And When You Stay
- Hotels.com already has one of the most rewarding loyalty programs: for every 10 stamps (a night = stamp!) you receive a reward night .
- For every $500 spent, you receive a stamp valued at $110. So for example, if you buy $200 worth of groceries, spend $100 on gas, and another $200 on back to school shopping, you’ve already received one stamp!
- Silver Membership – In your first year as a cardholder, you’ll enjoy an upgraded membership level that offers travel perks such as free breakfast, airport transfers, free Wi-Fi and more at select VIP properties.
- Cell Phone Protection – Pay your monthly cell phone bill with your card and get up to $600 protection against damage or theft (subject to a $25 deductible). Learn more.
- No Foreign Currency Conversion Fee
This looks like an interesting no-fee card for those who use Hotels.com often. The welcome offer is not huge, but can get you up to $125 in value in the form of a reward night. Then, for every $500 spent, you receive a stamp valued at $110. Then for every 10 stamps (you get a stamp with every night you book as well) you receive a reward night.