Home Depot Chase Offer
Chase, Bank of America and cards from some other banks have a new offer that can save you 10% on your Home Depot purchases. The offer can be used online only. Here’s what this Home Depot Chase Offer looks like:
- 10% back on your HomeDepot.com purchase, with a $25.00 back maximum.
- Offer valid one time only.
- Expires 8/28/20.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Offer not valid on third-party delivery services or mobile wallet purchases.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app on online. They are are also available on debit cards and business credit cards. For business cards the offers can be seen in app only.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
A nice discount for Home Depot purchases, but it only works for online orders.