Home Depot 11% Rebate
Home Depot is offering once again 11% off in-store purchases at select locations. This is an offer that we have seen extended for a while now and it is a good way to save on big purchases. The rebate comes in the form of a Home Depot gift card. You can submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch within thirty days of purchase. This Home Depot 11% rebate is available at select locations that are listed in the rebate form only. The offer is valid for purchases made between 09/27/20 and 10/31/20.
- Valid for purchases at select locations between 09/27/20 – 10/31/20.
- Complete rebate form no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
- Select SKUs are excluded from this offer
- Make copies of all materials submitted if you are mailing the form
- Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
- The 11% rebate is not valid on any purchases made with a discount or for any merchandise on the exclusion list.
- To view the rules of the 11% Rebate offer click here.
- See list of eligible stores here.
We see this offer every few months. Good deal for those who are planning big purchases at Home Depot. Just make sure you make your purchase at an eligible store and submit your claim within 30 days. The rebate will come in the form of a Home Depot gift card. You can also use your Cash app debit card to get a 15% discount on purchases up to $50. Check out more Home Depot deals here.