Home Depot 11% Rebate
Home Depot is offering once again 11% off ANY in-store purchase. The rebate comes in the form of a Home Depot gift card and can be a great deal for those who make large purchases at eligible stores. You can submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch within thirty days of purchase. This Home Depot 11% rebate is available at select locations that are listed in the rebate form, from 04/13/20 – 06/20/20.
- Valid for purchases at select locations between 04/13/20 – 06/20/20.
- Complete rebate form no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
- Select SKUs are excluded from this offer
- Make copies of all materials submitted if you are mailing the form
- Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
- See list of eligible stores here.
We see this offer every few months. Good deal for those who are planning big purchases at Home Depot. Just make sure you make your purchase at an eligible store and submit your claim within 30 days. The rebate will come in the form of a Home Depot gift card. If you have hace a Chase Sapphire Reserve card you can redeem points for 1.5 cents towards a statement credit used to offset purchases at grocery stores, home improvement stores and dining establishments from May 31 through Sept. 30.