Home Depot 11% Rebate
Home Depot is offering once again 11% off ANY in-store purchase. The promotion runs until 5/16/2020. The rebate comes in the form of a Home Depot gift card and can be a great deal for those who make large purchases at eligible stores. You can submit your rebate online at homedepotrebates.com/11percentmatch within thirty days of purchase. This Home Depot 11% rebate is available at select locations that are listed in the rebate form.
- Valid for purchases at select locations until 5/16/2020
- Complete rebate form no later than 30 days after purchase.
- Offer valid for in stock merchandise only, no special orders.
- Select SKUs are excluded from this offer
- Make copies of all materials submitted if you are mailing the form
- Processing takes about 4-6 weeks.
- See list of eligible stores here.
We see this offer every few months. Just make sure you make your purchase at an eligible store and submit your claim within 30 days. The rebate will come in the form of a Home Depot gift card. Good deal for those who are planning big purchases at Home Depot.
Please be safe! The best way to prevent illness is to avoid being exposed to this virus. Check out the CDC website for more information. During this coronavirus pandemic try your best to:
- Stay home if you can and avoid gatherings of more than ten people. This is extremely important for older adults and people who have serious chronic medical conditions like heart disease, diabetes and lung disease etc.
- Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after being in a public place, or after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing. If soap and water are not readily available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily. This includes tables, doorknobs, light switches, handles, desks, computers, phones, keyboards, sinks, toilets, faucets and countertops.