Hilton Promo, Earn Up to Triple Points on May-Sept Stays
Hilton has a new promotion for Hilton honors members where you can earn up to triple points on your stays over the summer. You need to register for this promotion in order to earn the extra points. Check out the details of this Hilton promo below.
Earn Double Points on every stay from May 2 to September 5. Stay 3 nights or more and triple your Points. Offer valid at any hotel or resort within the Hilton Portfolio. Hilton Honors™ members must first register at HiltonHonors.com/MoreNights prior to completing a stay within the Promotion Period.
- Double Points per stay during the Promotion Period for stays up to two nights. “Double Points” means members will receive Bonus Points equal to the number of Base Points earned during a stay.
- Triple Points per stay during the Promotion Period for stays of three nights or more. “Triple Points” means members will receive Bonus Points equal to twice the number of Base Points earned during a stay.
Registered Hilton Honors members checking in before May 2, 2022 will receive Bonus Points for their stay if the stay is completed on or after May 2, 2022 and prior to or on September 5, 2022.
- There is no limit to the total amount of Bonus Points that may be earned during the Promotion Period with this offer. However, there are restrictions on the amount of Base Points that can be earned on a single stay at certain brands.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.
- Please allow six to eight weeks from completion of your stay for Bonus Points to appear in your account.
- A ‘stay’ is defined as the total number of consecutive nights spent at the same hotel, whether or not a guest checks out and checks back in again.
- Offer is not valid for groups and cannot be combined with other select offers.
If you have any Hilton stays planned for this summer, then you should definitely register for this promotion. You will earn double points for one and two night stays, and triple points for stays of three nights or more.