Link Accounts & Take a Lyft Ride to Earn 1,000 Hilton Points
Hilton has a new promotion for Lyft rides. You can earn an extra 1,000 points if you link your accounts and take a ride.
Hilton Honors wants to help members turn those everyday rides into faraway stays even faster. Starting today, through November 15, members who link their Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts and complete an eligible Lyft ride will receive 1,000 Hilton Honors Points.
Just by linking their Hilton Honors and Lyft accounts at HiltonHonorsLyft.com, members earn 3 Points per $1 spent on Lyft rides and 2 Points per $1 on Lyft shared rides.
- This offer is only valid for Hilton Honors Members who, during the Promotional Period, both link their Hilton Honors membership number to their Lyft accounts on HiltonHonorsLyft.com (a “Linked Account”) and complete an “Eligible Lyft Ride.”
- “Promotional Period” means October 3, 2019 at 12:01am ET to November 15, 2019 at 11:59pm ET.
- “Eligible Lyft Ride” means any paid Lyft Ride requested and completed using the Lyft app within the United States or Canada after registering the Linked Account. “Lyft Ride” is defined as one of the following ride types: Lyft, Lyft XL, Lyft Black XL, Lux, Lux Black and Lyft Shared ride.
- Hilton Honors members who have a Linked Account prior to the start of the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- Members who de-link and re-link their Lyft accounts during the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- Offer valid one-time only.
- Bonus Points do not count toward elite tier qualification.