Hilton Hotels has two sales going on right now with 20% discounts. One is for hotels in the Northeast in United States and the other for Asia Pacific.
Get 20% off in select cities for stays now through November 3. Sale ends Friday. The following cities are eligible for this sale:
- Washington, DC
- Baltimore, MD
- Boston, MA
- Cleveland, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Hartford, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Pittsburgh, PA
- Raleigh/Durham, NC
- Richmond, VA
- State College, PA
- Wilmington, DE
- Winston Salem, NC
- This offer is available exclusively to Hilton Honors and you must be a member to book.
- Valid for stays booked between 12:01am Eastern Standard Time, August 12, 2019, and 11:59pm Eastern Standard Time, August 16, 2019, and completed August 15 – November 3, 2019.
- The booking must be made within the period specified herein and three (3) day advance reservations are required.
- A limited number of rooms will be available for this offer.
- Offer exclusive to bookings made directly through Hilton.
- Full, non-refundable prepayment required at time of booking.
Save up to 20% with this amazing Asia Pacific sale. Must book by September 6th for stays through February 19, 2020.
- Limited availability at the discounted rates.
- Offer is subject to availability at all participating properties in the Hilton portfolio across Asia Pacific for stays booked between 30 May 2019 (09:00 GMT) and 6 September 2019 (09:00 GMT), and completed between 1 June 2019 and 29 February 2020.
- Two (2) days advance reservations required.
- Rates are valid for single/double occupancy and are exclusive of all taxes, incidental charges, gratuities, and resort fees where applicable.
- Discount varies from 10% to 25% off Flexible Rate (BAR) or Breakfast Included Rate (B&B) across all participating properties.
- Hilton Honors members will receive an additional discount ranging from 5% to 10% for stays outside of China (for the purpose of this document, including Hong Kong, Macau and Taiwan).
- Hilton Honors Membership is required to book the Hilton Honors Members rate.
Decent disxounts if you’re looking to travel at any countries in Asia and the Pacific, or the Northeast here in the states. You can earn more by using a Hilton card, and use up the $250 credit from your Aspire card. Here’s the four options: