Amex Hilton Aspire, Waived Annual Fee and 150K Bonus
American Express has an offer for the Hilton Aspire card that is showing a waived annual fee. That is a big deal as this is a premium card that a $450 fee. Having it waived for the first year while still getting all the benefits and a 150K bonus, is as good as it gets.
- Earn 150,000 Hilton Honors Bonus Points after you spend $4,000 in eligible purchases on the Card within your first 3 months of Card membership.
Hilton Honors Aspire Card from American Express has a $450 annual fee. Even with that fee, it is a great card to have. But this offer, which you can see in this link, looks like it is waiving the fee. I say “looks like” because it shows a fee in one place and then says waived in another. Just under the bonus it says $450 fee:
And then in the Terms & Conditions of the application says that the fee is waived for the first year:
Definitely take screenshots when applying.
Frequent travelers seeking premium services and elevated experiences will find the Hilton Honors American Express Aspire Card is their complete travel partner – providing instant Diamond status, lounge access, airline credits, free nights and 24/7 concierge access. This new Card offers the richest Hilton Honors earn rate ever. The full benefits include:
- 14X Hilton Honors Bonus Points at hotels and resorts in the Hilton portfolio worldwide
- 7X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on flights booked directly with airlines or amextravel.com, car rentals booked directly from select car rental companies and at U.S. restaurants
- 3X Hilton Honors Bonus Points on other purchases
- Complimentary Hilton Honors Diamond status
- One Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio with your new Card and each year of Card Membership
- A second Weekend Night Reward at a hotel or resort in the Hilton portfolio after spending $60,000 in purchases on the Card in a calendar year
- Unlimited Priority Pass™Lounge passes to ease the airport experience
- $250 Airline incidental fee statement credit
- $250 Hilton resort statement credit
- $100 on-property credit at Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts and Conrad Hotels & Resorts when booking the exclusive Aspire Card package
- Access to 24/7 American Express concierge
- No foreign transaction fees
A great opportunity to get your hands on one of the best travel cards out there. You get a good bonus, great perks and no fee for the first year. That’s like another $450 on top of the usual bonus.
Let me know how it works out for you.