Get 3,500 additional Membership Rewards points one-time by using your enrolled Card to spend a minimum of $300+ on room rate and room charges at Hilton properties by 9/30/2017. Book direct with Hilton.
- Offer only valid on room rate and room charges.
- Offer not valid for lodging stays that are paid for before the promotion start date or after the promotion end date.
- Reservations must be made online at Hilton.com, via the Hilton Honors App or by calling 1-800-445-8667.
- Offer only valid at Hilton properties in the US & US territories.
- Offer does not apply to advance purchase rates, including Advance Purchase, Save Now & Pay and Non-refundable rates.
- Excludes gift card purchases.
- Corporate Cards are not eligible for this offer.
Amex Offers are a great extra perk on all American Express credit cards, charge cards, and even prepaid cards. You can see these offers in your account online and you will usually get a statement credit or earn extra MR points for spending a certain amount at a specific merchant.
You will need to add the offer to a specific card, and then use that card to get the credit. To add offers to a card, log into your account online, scroll down to the “Amex Offers & Benefits” section and click “Add to Card” for offers that you plan to use. The new interface usually has issues so if you prefer the old one, you can log in here.
You can also use Twitter Sync when a hashtag is available. If you card is synced you tweet a hashtag and offer is added to connected card. Read more about that here.
This offer is targeted, but I see in a lot of cards. We’ve seen better Hilton offers in the past, but you could still save some money through this offer if you have any stays planned at US Hilton properties.