I noticed a new targeted offer today in one of my cards. Get 10% back as a statement credit every time you use your enrolled Card to spend at participating Hertz Corporate Owned locations in the US by 12/31/2017. For all participating locations see http://www.hertzcorplocations.com.
- Must first add offer to your Business Card from American Express OPEN and then use that same Card to redeem.
- Offer valid only for vehicle rentals made directly with participating US Hertz Corporate Owned locations. Visit www.hertzcorplocations.com for a list of all participating locations.
- Rentals can be made through Hertz US website www.hertz.com, Hertz US mobile app, Hertz US phone reservations, or in-person at participating Hertz Corporate owned locations in the US.
- Must pick up and return rental to Hertz Corporate Owned locations only.
- Must pay for and complete rental between time of enrollment and 12/31/2017.
- Excludes Dollar, Thrifty, Hertz Car Sales, Rent2Buy, HERC/Hertz Equipment Rental, Hertz Entertainment Services and Donlen Fleet Management.
This is a targeted offer that is showing up in some Amex Business cards. I noticed it on my Business Gold Rewards Card. That means that you can stack it with American Express OPEN Hertz benefit and automatically get a 5% discount credited to your American Express statement, for a total of a 15% discount.
There’s also two more Amex Offers for car rentals: