Google Fi Customers, Up to $600 Off New Samsung S23
Google Fi users can get up to $600 off the new Samsung Galaxy S23 smartphone. Plus, you get free storage upgrade ($180 value).
This promotion works for existing or new Google Fi users. You must maintain Google Fi account for 120 days. No trade in required, but Google Fi is giving up to $500 for trade-ins. Value for most trade-ins is terrible from what I see.
Here are the prices (after discount) for the three versions of the phone:
- $599.99 + tax for S23 Ultra
- $499.99 + tax for S23+
- $299.99 + tax for S23
You can see offer here.
- Offer is valid until February 16, 2023 at 11:59PM PT or while supplies last.
- For individual plans, limit one per person. For group plans, limit one per group plan member.
- Offer is only available to U.S. residents 18 years or older, and requires Google Pay and Google Fi accounts.
- Unless otherwise stated, this offer cannot be combined with other offers.
- Discount is not transferable and is not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
- If Fi determines that this offer is used in connection with abuse, misuse, or fraud, or if the account used to purchase the phone is not in good standing, the discounted amount will be charged to your Google Pay account.
- Void where prohibited.