Sign Up for BEYOND+ ($29 Fee), Get $29 Bonus Card
Bed Bath & Beyond has an offer that could get you a “free” BEYOND+ membership. This is a service that costs $29 per year and you can get a $29 bonus card when you sign up now. The main perks are a 20% discount on all orders and free shipping.
Update: This offer is available again, through October 31.
Join BEYOND+® & get a $29 bonus card That’s like getting your $29 membership fee back! Members get 20% off entire purchase + free standard shipping all year, plus special perks for the holidays.
Offer valid thru 10/031/21. The Bonus Card is redeemable fifteen days once received.
- The Bonus Card will be digital and sent to the email address that was provided when the customer signed up for BEYOND+.
- Once signed up for BEYOND+ you will receive this Bonus Card within a week and will be valid for thirty days once received.
- This Bonus Card cannot be redeemed for purchase of gift cards including pre-paid gift cards issued by financial institutions such as Visa®, Mastercard®, or American Express®. This Bonus Card cannot be used for portrait studio services.
- Offer may be cancelled or modified at any time.
- Promotion is only valid for customers who have never been a BEYOND+ member before.
For $29 a year you get the following benefits:
- 20% Off Your Entire Purchase every single time you shop, both online and in-store.
- Free Shipping every day of the year.
- 50% off Design Services by Decorist. Get matched with a professional decorator to create a beautiful room in your style and budget
- More details
Looks like a good deal to me for those who shop often at Bed Bath & Beyond, or even if you are planning to make a couple of purchases. If you shop online, you can also go through RebatesMe for 3.5% cash back.
4 thoughts on “Sign Up for BEYOND+ ($29 Fee), Get $29 Bonus Card”
Good deal for frequent BB&B shoppers.I don’t want to feel pressured into making a $29 purchase within 30 days though.
With 20% off at all times which I know won’t stack with this discount, and free store pickup, I will pass. I only shop BB&B every once in a while. Still, thank you for posting DDG!
Good point about stacking. I don’t shop much there either, so I’m skipping it too for now.
What do you mean by won’t stack with this discount? Are you saying 20% won’t stack with the $29?
I think the 20% discount will not stack with the frequent discount codes that BB&B has. It should stack with the $29 promo card.