3 Free Months of Amazon Music Unlimited and Audible Premium Plus
Amazon is offering a free 3-month trial for its Music Unlimited service and Audible. This offer is available until May 3, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. PT for select new subscribers, in the US only.
You will receive a 3-month Amazon Music Unlimited free trial and a 3-month Audible Premium Plus free trial. After your 3-month free trials, you will be charged the then current full price (currently $9.99 – or $7.99 for Prime Members – per month plus any taxes for your Amazon Music Unlimited subscription and $14.95 per month plus any taxes for your Audible Premium Plus subscription) with your designated credit card or another available card on file.
Your subscriptions continue until cancelled. Cancel anytime by visiting Your Amazon Music Settings and Your Audible Settings. Your subscriptions must be cancelled separately.
You can see the offer here (affiliate link).
Amazon Music Unlimited
- Unlimited access to over 90 million songs, ad-free
- Listen offline with unlimited skips
- Thousands of stations and top playlists
- Your favorite podcasts
Audible Premium Plus
- Access to thousands of included audiobooks, originals, and more
- 1 title of your choice – a monthly credit to purchase any title
- 30% off all additional premium selection titles
- Listen to podcasts, including exclusive series
- Offer available by invitation only to new subscribers of Amazon Music Unlimited and Audible.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Digital content and services may only be available to customers located in the U.S. and are subject to the terms and conditions of Amazon.com Services LLC and Audible, Inc.
- Offer limited to one per customer and account, is non-transferable, and may not be resold. Amazon and Audible reserve the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
A good offer for those who want to try out these services. If you sign up, keep in mind that your subscription will automatically continue after your free 3-month trial is over. So make sure you cancel each service separately if you don’t wish to pay for it.As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You should always check shopping portals such as Rakuten, TopCashback, RebatesMe and more for possible cashback.