Free $10 from PayPal, Check If You Are Targeted
PayPal has sent out emails today with an offer for $10 in cash for select customers. You must have received the offer directly to be eligible, but you can also check the promotion page here. Only 90,000 Rewards are available, so don’t wait. If you are not eligible, most likely you will see the following message, after you go to the link and log into your PayPal account:
- We seem to be having some trouble. You may have claimed this offer already or are not eligible for this promotion.
- “Eligible Participant”: Open only to residents of any one (1) of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who: (1) are eighteen (18) years of age or older; (2) are holders of a U.S PayPal account in good standing or create a U.S. personal PayPal (including PayPal, PayPal Cash and PayPal Cash Plus) (“Valid Account”) during the Offer Period (defined below); and (4) receive an authorized invitation to participate in the offer (eligibility for/those who receive such invitation will be determined solely by PayPal, a PayPal service).
- Offer Period: Starts at 12:00 a.m Eastern Time (“ET”) on October 20, 2020 and ends at 11:59 p.m. ET on November 15, 2020 (“Offer Period”).
- How it works: To qualify for the Reward, Eligible Participants must click through the offer link associated with this Offer and claim the Reward. Offer may require Eligible Participants to sign in to their Valid Account.
- “Reward”: The $10 USD will be viewable in the Eligible Participant’s Valid Account within approximately twenty-four (24) hours. Only 90,000 Rewards are available during the Offer Period; Rewards will no longer be awarded once the limit is reached. There is a limit of one (1) Reward per Valid Account. You need to have a PayPal Cash, PayPal Cash Plus, or business PayPal account to have a balance. If you do not have one of those accounts, you can only transfer your Reward to your bank account or debit card linked to PayPal.