Etihad Sells Travel Vouchers with 50% Bonus
Etihad has launched an exciting promotion that could get you you 33% off on travel during the next two years. For a limited time, the flag carrier of the UAE, is selling travel vouchers with a 50% bonus.
Buy an Etihad Travel Voucher between 10 – 24 June and we’ll add 50% to the value of your voucher for free. So when you’re ready to book your next trip, you’ll have more to spend on that well-deserved break. Choose an amount from $250 up to $65,000, and we’ll add 50% to the value of your voucher for free. So, if you buy a voucher worth $1,000, you’ll have $1,500 to spend on your next trip.
You can buy an Etihad Travel Voucher to pay for flights and extras from 1 August 2020. Your credit will be valid for a period of two years, giving you plenty of time to plan your perfect trip. You’ll even earn Etihad Guest Miles when you book your flight using your Etihad Travel Voucher.
- Bonus credit applicable to all Etihad Travel Vouchers purchased between 10 – 24 June 2020
- This offer can only be purchased through our Contact Center
- You must be an Etihad Guest member to be eligible
- Valid for a period of two years, for travel from 1 August 2020
- Minimum voucher value US $250
- Maximum voucher value US $65,000
- Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable
A generous offer from Etihad and something that more airlines should probably do in order to raise cash and also offer some value to customers. But there is also some risk involved with this offer. First you must use the voucher before it expires, so only purchase it if you think you will fly with Etihad for sure. Then there’s the bankruptcy risk, although it is wholly owned by the Government of Abu Dhabi so they might help it through financial trouble.
HT: Loyalty Lobby