eBay Sellers, Get Up to $30 When You Sell 3 Items
eBay has a promotion for select sellers that can reward you with a total of $30 in eBay Coupons. If you are eligible, you need to sell three items by April 15 to get the full bonus. But even selling one or two items will get you $5 and $10 respectively.
Sellers who first activate the offer, and then list and and then sell one or more items on the US site at http://www.ebay.com or $10 or more each, are eligible to earn up to three eBay Coupons totaling $30. Here’s how it works:
- Sellers who sell 1 item will receive a $5 Coupon;
- sellers who sell a second item will receive an additional $10 Coupon;
- and sellers who sell a third item will receive an additional $15 Coupon.
- Sellers are limited to one (1) each of a $5, $10, and $15 coupon, for a maximum cumulative coupon value of $30 per Seller.
- The Promotion will begin on Monday, March 15, 2021 at 00:00:01 PT (12:00AM plus one second), and will end on Thursday, April 15, 2021, at 23:59:59 PT (11:59PM plus 59 seconds), for listings on http://www.ebay.com (“Promotion Listing Period”).
- Sellers who create Qualifying listings during the Promotion Listing Period, complete a final sale for $10 or more, and receive payment in full for the item(s) from the buyer by 23:59:59 PT on Saturday, May 15, 2021, will be eligible to earn an eBay Coupon.
Easy bonus for eBay sellers who are targeted. Check the promotion page and activate the offer before selling three items. It’s also a good opportunity to get started, if you have never sold anything on eBay.
Let me know if it works for you.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. This is always greatly appreciated, as it's a main source of income for the site. Otherwise, make sure you go through shopping portals to earn cashback if applicable.