eBay Bucks Promo, Earn Up to 8% Back Until January 27
eBay has a new promotion that will earn you extra eBay Bucks for your shopping for three days. The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on January 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59PM PT on January 27, 2021 and it applies to any qualifying items purchased. You must activate the offer to qualify. It doesn’t work for everyone. Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay are eligible. But you can easily check if you are eligible, at the activation page.
Looks like different accounts are getting different offers. These are the possible offers:
- Earn 8% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item.
- Earn 5% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item.
- Earn 3% in eBay Bucks on every qualifying item.
- The Promotion starts at 5:00AM PT on January 26, 2021 and ends at 11:59PM PT on January 27, 2021 (the “Promotion Period”). The Promotion applies to any qualifying items purchased during the Promotion Period that meet the minimum purchase requirement.
- Qualifying items exclude all items in the following categories: Classifieds; Business & Industrial, but only for Heavy Equipment within that category; Real Estate; Gift Cards & Coupons, including eBay Gift Cards, Gift Cards, and Digital Gifts within that category; Bullion within the Coins & Paper category; and all categories in Motors, except Parts & Accessories.
- Rewards are capped at $100 per transaction and $500 per Earn Period.
This is not the best eBay Bucks promo we have seen, but it has been the norm lately. You earn 3% to 8% back in the form of eBay Bucks on most purchases, except gift cards and some cash equivalents. You can only earn up to $100 eBay Bucks per transaction and $500 per Earn Period, which is every three months. If you have any purchases planned on eBay, make sure you activate the offer if you are eligible. You can also go through shopping portals such as Rakuten, RebatesMe or Mr.Rebates for about 1% cashback.
Disclosure: Some of the links in this post are affiliate links and if you go through them to make a purchase I might earn a commission. This is always greatly appreciated, as it's a main source of income for the site. Otherwise, make sure you go through shopping portals to earn cashback if applicable.