Scandinavian Airlines have a great offer on Hertz rentals that can earn you tons of EuroBonus points through the end of June as a celebration of their 25th Birthday.
- Hertz is awarding you 5,000 SAS EuroBonus Extra points per rental of one day and longer worldwide. Just book your car by 6/30/2017 and rent until 9/20/2017 to earn your Extra points.
- In addition, the first 25 bookings receive an amazing 25,000 EuroBonus points on top as very special Birthday gift on their EuroBonus account. There’s probably already over 25 bookings done by now, so you might be out of luck for this part.
As SAS EuroBonus member you receive special rates all year round with up to 15% discount.
- Bookings must be made via this page
- Use discount code CDP 736686 and the promotion code PC 203592.
- Booking period: 1st April – 30th June 2017
- Pick up period: 1st April – 30th September 2017
- Minimum rental length is one day.
- Enter EuroBonus member number at time of booking and show your card at time of pick up.
- First 25 bookings made with this promotion which turn into a rental receive 25,000 EuroBonus points.
- Customers are informed at 5th October 2017 and points will be credited afterwards to their account.
- Customers need to be a EuroBonus member.
- Offer cannot be combined with any other offer, discount or promotion.
EuroBonus is the official frequent flyer program for Scandinavian Airlines (SAS). You can use EurooBonus points either with SAS or their Star Alliance partners. A round trip Europe/USA in business class for example will cost you 100,000 points or 60,000 in Economy. And there’s no carrier imposed surcharges on SAS flights.
SAS currently has over 70 partners with which it cooperates in operating the EuroBonus program and is one of the founding airlines of Star Alliance. You can check redemption options for Star Alliance partners here. Round-trip omestic fares for for example can be booked as low as 25K points on United.
This is a lucrative offer from SAS and Hertz, especially if you already have rentals planned during the promotion period. There’s no limit on the amount of miles you can earn and there’s no minimum spending requirement per rental. So you can rent the cheapest car available for one day to get the 5,000 EuroBonus points. You should be able to find something in the $25 range, but that will vary depending on your location. You could be buying EuroBonus points at about half a cent each.