Dunkin Chase Offer
Update: This offer is back again.
Chase cards (and those from a few other banks) have a new offer that can save you up to 15% on your next Dunkin purchase. Here’s what this Applebee’s Chase Offer looks like:
- Earn 20% back on your Dunkin purchase, with a $5.00 back maximum.
- Earn 10% back on your Dunkin purchase, with a $3.00 back maximum.
- Earn 15% back on your Dunkin purchase, with a $4.50 back maximum.
- Valid one time only.
- Offer expires 3/30/22.
- Payment must be made directly with the merchant.
- Payment must be made on or before offer expiration date.
Chase Offers were recently added to Chase cards. The are similar to Amex Offers as they usually give you cashback when you use your eligible Chase credit card to shop at a participating store. You can see your offers in the Chase app, and now online as well. They are are also available on debit cards and business credit cards. For business cards the offers can be seen in app only.
Chase Offers could be targeted to certain accounts, so not every offer will be available for everyone. It’s best to just add all the offers that you see listed. Usually the same offers will also show up in Bank of America, BB&T and other banks that use the same service.
A small discount, but can come in handy if you go to Dunkin often and it is easy to use. To maximize it you need to spend $30.