Disney, Chase and Visa Extend Partnership, New Metal Card Coming in 2023
Chase, the largest co-brand card issuer in the U.S., The Walt Disney Company and Visa today announced a multi-year extension of the Disney Visa Card, Disney Premier Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card programs. For nearly two decades, the three companies have worked together to offer Disney Cardmembers exclusive benefits, rewards, experiences and perks
Disney Visa Card, Disney Premier Visa Card and Disney Visa Debit Card perks include:
- Save 10% on select purchases at shopDisney.com.
- Pose for special photos at private Cardmember locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 10% off select merchandise purchases of $50 or more at select locations at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 10% off select dining locations most days at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 15% off the non-discounted price of select guided tours at Walt Disney World® Resort and the Disneyland® Resort.
- 10% off the non-discounted price of select recreation experiences at Walt Disney World® Resort.
Additionally, Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers earn 5% in Disney Rewards Dollars on card purchases made directly at DisneyPlus.com, Hulu.com or ESPNPlus.com, 2% on card purchases at grocery stores, restaurants, gas stations and most Disney locations and 1% on all other card purchases. Disney Visa Cardmembers earn 1% in Disney Rewards Dollars on all card purchases with no earn limits.
The Disney Visa Card has no annual fee and comes with a $150 welcome bonus for new applicants. The Disney Premier Visa Card has a $49 annual fee and a bonus of $300. You can find more details about the cards here, and the debit card here.
In anticipation of the 100th anniversary of The Walt Disney Company in 2023, the companies also announced that a new, limited-edition card design for the Disney Premier Visa Card will be released in January 2023. The new offering will be the first Disney co-brand card made of metal and available to new and existing Disney Premier Visa Cardmembers only during the Disney 100 Years of Wonder celebration.