Discover Cardholders, 3 Free Months of Amazon Prime (Targeted)
Discover is targeting some cardholders with an offer to get three free months of Amazon Prime. To get Amazon Prime for free, you just need to link your Discover card. The offer is targeted, so not all Discover cardholders will be eligible. Check your emails for subject line “Just for you: 3 months of Prime courtesy of Discover”.
If you are targeted, then it’s definitely worth taking advantage of it, especially now that most people will need to get their holiday shopping done. Just make sure you cancel before the three months are up, because you will be automatically enrolled in auto renewal and you will be charged once the promotion is over.
- This promotion ends on the earlier of (a) 11:59PM PST, 12/31/2020, (b) the time at which 25,000 customers have redeemed the offer, or (c) when Amazon elects to end the promotion.
- To redeem this offer you must link your Discover card to your Amazon account.
- This is a limited time offer and only valid in the United States.
- Offer is available by invitation only, is non-transferable, is not redeemable for cash, and may not be resold.
- Membership will automatically renew at $119 plus applicable taxes per year after the expiration of the initial 3-month Prime membership. 3 months of Prime has a value of $39. View the Amazon Prime terms at www.Amazon.com/primeterms.
- Prime memberships redeemed through a Prime gift code or promotional code are not refundable.
- Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the promotion at any time.
- Offer limited to one per customer and Amazon.com account.
- Offer may not be combined with other offers.
- If you violate any of these terms and conditions, the offer will be invalid.
Get a $50 Statement Credit after you apply and make your first purchase within 3 months of being approved. Earn 5% cash back on rotating quarterly categories.