Discover Bank is offering again a $50 bonus when you open a Discover checking account before June 30th, 2015. Offer is available nationwide but only to current Discover credit card members or deposit account customers, excluding current or previous Cashback Checking customers.
Bonus will be issued by 7/31/15 as a credit to your checking account, which must be open when issued. Bonus is considered interest and will be reported on IRS Form 1099-INT.
- Apply Here
- Account Type: Cashback Checking
- Availability: Nationwide for current Discover credit card members or deposit account customers
- Expiration Date: 6/30/2015
- Hard Inquiry: No
- Opening Deposit Credit Card Funding: No
- Direct Deposit Requirement: No
- Monthly Fee: None
- Closing Account Fee: None
Besides the $50 bonus, the Cashback Checking account also has a 10¢ bonus for every debit card transaction, online bill payment and cleared checks, up to 100 per month. So if you make this your primary account you will have a few extra dollars at the end of each month.