Credit Karma $100 Bonus for New Credit Card
Credit Karma users can earn a $100 bonus when they apply and are approved for any new credit card through the site. This offer is showing up when logged in, but you also need to have or open a CK Money Spend account in order to actually receive your bonus. Let’s see the details of the offer.
To receive the Karma Bonus, you must:
- Apply for one of the credit cards through Credit Karma while signed in to your account before July 31, 2021 and be approved;
- Either already have a CK Money Spend account or open one within 30 days of being notified of your eligibility for the Karma Bonus. Your CK Money Spend account must be open and in good standing at time of payout; and
- Not have already received a Karma Bonus payment.
- Offer ends July 31, 2021 at 11:59 PM, PT.
- If eligible, you will receive your Karma Bonus payment before September 30, 2021.
- Members experiencing difficulties opening a CK Money Spend account should contact Member Support.
- Offer is non-transferable.
- Banking services provided by MVB Bank, Inc., Member FDIC. Maximum balance and transfer limits apply.
This is a good bonus to earn on top of the welcome bonus for the card. Just make sure that you are applying for the best possible offer. Sometimes you will see lower bonuses through Credit Karma. Always do your research before applying!
Disclosure: This article contains affiliate links. If you take action (i.e. subscribe, make a purchase) after clicking a link, I may earn some beer 🍺money, which I promise to drink responsibly. When applicable, you should always go through shopping portals to earn cashback. But when that's not an option, your support for the site is always greatly appreciated. Thank you for reading!