Coinbase Earn Rewards, Easy Way to Get Free Crypto
Update: Ampleforth Governance Token added below. Earn $3 worth of FORTH. (HT: DoC)
Coinbase is one of the most popular cryptocurrency exchanges. It supports Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, Litecoin, Tezos, and many other cryptocurrencies. Coinbase is currently the largest cryptocurrency exchange in the United States by trading volume. It is also a crypto wallet, so you can use it to send or receive cryptocurrencies or make payments. The company was just recently valued at just over $100 billion in a recent private market share sale ahead of its upcoming public listing.
If you don’t have a Coinbase account, you can earn $10 in Bitcoin when you open one today, and buy or sell $100 or more of crypto. There are fees associates with the account, mostly when you sell or buy cryptocurrencies.
But having an account also gives you the option to earn free crypto through Coinbase Earn Rewards. New options pop up in the app, or website, from time to time. All you need to do is watch a video and answer a few questions. Even if you get the answers wrong you get to chose again. It usually takes just a few seconds to figure out the right answer. The rewards vary from from $3 to $10 most of the time. You can find some of the opportunities available below, along with the answers if you need them. It probably doesn’t make sense to cash out the free cryptocurrencies that you get, but hopefully some of them blow up and make you rich.
Earn Free Crypto
Take a look at what is available right now. Some of these opportunities to earn free crypto are waitlisted, so you won’t able to do the right away. Let me know if you see any others. Do these as soon as possible, since they eventually get claimed and will no longer be available.
- Celo (CGLD) – Earn $6
- How does Celo give greater access to financial tools? Making crypto available on mobile phones
- What are 3 things CELO is used for? Staking, governance, and stability
- What can Celo Dollars do? Using the Valora mobile app
- Compound (COMP) – Earn $9
- Earn interest on crypto
- Supply crypto asset as collateral
- COMP token holders
- Ampleforth Governance Token (FORTH) – Earn $3
- AMPL and FORTH
- DEFI Building Block
- The Graph (GRT) – Earn $3
- What is the graph? Blockchain data
- What are Indexers? GRT Tokens
- What are curators? Curators
- NuCypher (NU) – Earn $3
- What does NuCypher provide to users and apps? End to end encryption
- What does NuCypher use to protect your data? Independent nodes to perform tasks
- Which of these is NOT a use of the NU token? Paying Ethereum transaction fees
- Numeraire (NMU) – Earn $3
- What is Numerai? Community of data scientists
- What is Numeraire (NMR)? To back up predictions
- Who can participate in Numerai? Nothing
- Stellar (XLM) – Earn $10
- What is Stellar? A decentralized protocol that unites the world’s financial infrastructure
- What are Stellar Lumens (XLM) used for? Facilitating low-cost, universal payments
- Why is stellar good for sending remittances? Transactions are fast, inexpensive, and global
- Why would banks and businesses use Stellar? To issue, exchange, and transfer tokens quickly and efficiently
- How does Stellar’s Consensus Protocol work? It relies on the cooperation of trusted nodes to confirm transactions
- Universal Market Access (UMA) – Earn $6
- UMA lets developers create what type of financial product? Derivatives
- Which network participants help UMA solve the oracle problem? Liquidators and disputers
- Which of these can be used to create a derivative on UMA? All of these answers are correct!