Citi Premier Cardholders, 40K TYP with New Checking Plus 25% Bonus Points on Purchases
Citi has a new combo deal for those who have a Citi Premier card. You can get 40,000 ThankYou points bonus for opening a new checking account, plus get an extra 25% back on all your purchases.
Earn 25% more ThankYou® Points
- OPEN a new Citibank checking account and earn 25% more ThankYou® Points on all purchases made with your Citi card with ThankYou® Rewards until 4/30/21.
Earn 40,000 ThankYou® Points
- DEPOSIT $15,000 in new-to-Citibank funds within 30 days, & maintain it for 60 days and
- MAKE 1 qualifying bill payment for 2 consecutive months after account opening to earn an additional 40,000 bonus ThankYou® Points.
This promotion is targeted. If you have a Premier card, check your emails or log into your account online and see if the offer shows up.
- You must open a new consumer regular or interest checking account in a Citibank Account Package (“Eligible Checking Account”) between January 5, 2020 and March 31, 2020.
- To receive the Cash Back Booster, both your Card Account and Eligible Checking Account must remain open, current, and in good standing from the time of your enrollment in the Offer throughout the term of this Offer.
- To receive the Additional Cash Bonus you must deposit $15,000 or more in New-to-Bank Funds in the Eligible Checking Account within thirty (30) calendar days of opening the Eligible Checking Account and maintain the funds for sixty (60) calendar days.
- Must have received a direct communication or advertisement from Citibank inviting them to participate in this Offer
- Applicants must be at least eighteen (18) years of age, and provide required U.S. tax certification
A good promotion for those who have the Citi Premier card. The account comes with a $25 monthly service fee that is waived when you maintain a balance of $10,000 or more in your eligible deposits, retirement accounts, and investments. Then you get the extra earning on your cards for about 4 months. You can also just go for the $500 bonus on the same account.
Let me know what you think!