The Citi Hilton Visa card has a great bonus available that is almost twice as high as the usuall sign-up bonus. Right now you can get 75,000 Hilton HHonors Bonus Points when you sign up for the card and spend $2,000 within the first 3 months.
This matches the highest bonus on this card and it comes with No Annual Fee.
You can also check out the Amex Hilton card offer for another 70K in Hilton HHonors points with no annual fee. That’s a slightly lower bonus but with better earnings if you plan to use it for everyday purchases.
Hilton HHonors Bonus Points offer is not available if you have had a Citi Hilton HHonors Visa Signature Card account that was opened or closed in the past 18 months.
What Are HHonors Points Worth?
HHonors points are valued at about 0.5 cents, or even slightly under that. Top hotels in Category 10 require 70K-95K per night so you’ll be able to get just one night out of the sign up bonus. But if you look at the cheaper options you’ll be able to squeeze 15 nights at a Category 1 hotel.
- Apply Here
- 75,000 bonus points after $2,000 spend in first 3 months
- No Annual Fee
- 6X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on Hilton Portfolio purchases
- 3X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on drugstores, supermarkets and gas stations
- 2X Hilton HHonors Points per dollar on all other purchases
- HHonors Silver status
- Annual bonus of 10,000 Points at the end of each calendar year in which you spend $1,000 or more on stays within the Hilton Portfolio