Citi AT&T Access Card, Get 15K ThankYou Points and $100 Credit
The Citi AT&T Access card has an increased welcome bonus that will earn you 15,000 ThankYou points and $100 statement credit. This is different from the AT&T Access More card that is no longer available for new signups. It’s a decent products, but mostly makes sense for AT&T customers.
- Receive 15,000 bonus ThankYou Points from Citi after you spend $1,000 within 3 months of opening your account.
- $100 statement credit after you spend $250 on AT&T products and services within 3 months of opening your account.
- 3x ThankYou Points on AT&T purchases (until 12/31/2021, 2x after that)
- No Annual Fee
- MORE DETAILS
- 3X ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on products and services purchased directly from AT&T until 12/31/21, after that, earn 2 points for every $1 spent.
- 2X ThankYou Points for every $1 you spend at eligible online retail and travel websites.
- 1X ThankYou Point for every $1 you spend on all other purchases.
- Purchase protection and 24 month warranty.
This offer is valid for new accounts only. You must be at least 18 years of age. If you’re married, you may apply for a separate account. The Card offer referenced in this communication is only available to individuals who reside in the United States and its territories. Your eligibility for a particular product and service is subject to a final determination by Citibank.
A decent offer, and better than what we usually see for this card. Besides the bonus, you can also earn 3X ThankYou Points for every $1 spent on products and services purchased directly from AT&T through the end of 2021. After that the rate goes down to just 2X. The card also offers warranty and purchase protection which is a useful feature for a no fee product.
HT: Travel in Points