Choice Hotels, Get Free Night with Two Stays
Choice Hotels is running a Spring promotion that will get you up to 8,000 bonus points with two stays. That’s enough for a free night at their lowest category properties. There are some restrictions, but this could be a good opportunity for those looking for multiple cheap stays.
Stay two separate qualifying times between March 7 – April 26 and you can earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night at more than 1,000 hotels worldwide. Here’s how it works:
- Register for the promotion below. If you’re not a Choice Privileges member yet, it’s easy to join and create a free account.
- Stay two separate qualifying times during the promotion period. Be sure to book your qualifying stays on ChoiceHotels.com, the app, or by phone at 800.4.CHOICE.
- Earn points toward a free night! After every two separate qualifying stays, you’ll earn enough points to redeem for a future FREE night at more than 1,000 hotels worldwide.
Registered members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 to a maximum of 8,000 bonus points after the second qualifying stay. The number of bonus points awarded depends on the number of base points earned from the two separate qualifying stays, with points varying by hotel. The total of base points plus bonus points awarded, however, will be at least 8,000 points.
- Registration required at www.choicehotels.com/freenight before the first qualifying check-out.
- The promotion is only available to members of the Choice Privileges® Rewards Program who register for this promotion, and then make two separate qualifying stays at participating hotels (WoodSpring Suites® hotels and Ascend Hotel Collection® all-inclusive resorts, among others, are not participating) with arrival between March 7th, 2020 or later and both stays completed by April 26th, 2020.
- A “stay” is any number of consecutive nights at one hotel regardless of check-ins or check-outs. A “qualifying stay” is a stay that is during this promotion at a participating hotel through a qualifying channel (see Qualifying Channel, below) that is eligible to earn Choice Privileges points.
- Most stays are eligible to earn Choice Privileges points EXCEPT: rooms booked at rates below $40 USD per night, certain hotel initiated promotions, reward night stays, complimentary rooms, rooms paid for as part of a convention or meeting, rooms booked through a travel agent or third party online retailer including online travel agencies, wholesale packages, group tours, and stays booked using the employee discount or the friends and family discount. Stays at vacation rental property locations and Choice Hotels® properties in the following countries are excluded from this promotion: Japan, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland, Iceland, Lithuania, Estonia and Latvia. You must maintain an address in the U.S. (includes U.S. territories) or Canada to be eligible.
- Registered members will be awarded a minimum of 5,000 to a maximum of 8,000 bonus points after the second qualifying stay. The number of bonus points awarded depends on the number of base points earned from the two separate qualifying stays, with points varying by hotel. The total of base points plus bonus points awarded, however, will be at least 8,000 points, which is the number of points required for a future free night at over 1,000 Choice® hotels worldwide (see Free Nights, below).
This is promoted as a free night after two stays, but you actually get 5,000 to 8,000 bonus points. You can then redeem those points for a free night at eligible Choice Hotels properties.