Capital on Tap Business Card $750 Bonus
Capital on Tap is offering an increased signup bonus for its Business Credit Card. The usual signup bonus is only $200, but currently the offer has been increased to $750.
The Capital on Tap Business Credit Card is issued by WebBank. This is a card that comes with no annual fee and 1.5% cash back on all purchases. Plus, applying for a Capital on Tap Business Credit Card may not affect your credit score. This business card is purpose built for small business owners, making it easy to access working capital, issue cards to other directors and employees, integrate with their accounting software, and earn them rewards. Let’s see how this offer works, some more card details, and who is eligible to apply.
Check out the details of this Capital on Tap Business Card $750 bonus below.
- Receive $750 cashback when you spend $7,500 in the first 3 months. That’s over 3X the normal bonus. You must enter promo code “tpg750” to qualify (the offer was first posted at TPG).
- OFFER PAGE
To apply for this card, your business must:
- be active and open for more than six months.
- earn at least $2,500 in revenue per month.
- sell goods or services.
- have an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Unlimited free 1.5% cashback
- Rates as low as 9.99% APR (APRs range from 9.99% to 34.99%)
- No foreign exchange fees
- No annual fee
- Unlimited free employee cards
This is a good bonus for a business credit card. You must have an EIN to apply, and the company must be active for at least 6 months.
Make sure to enter the promo code when applying and take screenshots of the application as the increased bonus is not applying automatically for some people. You might also be asked to send it documents and additional information to have your card approved.