Cambria Hotels Adds New Fort Lauderdale Beach Property
Cambria Hotels, an upscale brand by Choice Hotels has opened up a new property in Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach is the brand’s fifth hotel in Florida.
Located at 2231 North Ocean Boulevard, the Cambria Hotel Fort Lauderdale Beach is steps from the Atlantic Ocean, offering great views and convenient access to A1A, the city’s popular beachfront promenade with dining and retail options. The hotel is also near the Broward County Convention Center; Port Everglades, one of the world’s busiest cruise terminals; Hugh Taylor Birch State Park; Dr. Von D. Mizell-Eula Johnson State Park; and Bonnet House Museum & Gardens.
The hotel features upscale amenities and approachable indulgences that appeal to modern travelers, including:
- Multi-purpose indoor and outdoor spaces for productive work or relaxation, including an outdoor pool and rooftop observation deck with ocean views.
- Locally inspired design décor, reflecting the unique personality of the surrounding community.
- Contemporary and sophisticated guestrooms, complete with design forward fixtures, abundant lighting, plush bedding.
- Immersive, spa-style bathrooms with Bluetooth mirrors.
- Onsite dining with freshly made food, local craft beer, wine and specialty cocktails, now also including to-go options.
- Multi-function meeting and event spaces.
- State-of-the-art fitness center.
Choice Privileges Reward Nights for this property seem to be between 20,000 and 25,000 per night for now. You can check more details, images, and book your stays here.