$10 Off $10+ Rebate on Carry Out Orders in Most States
Budweiser has a new promotion for a $10 discount on a carry out order. Save $10 via rebate on your purchase of carry out food from your favorite bar or restaurant. No beer purchase required, you just need to spend $10+. You must complete a purchase between 05/14/20 – 06/14/20 and request must be submitted by 06/28/20.
Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+.
- No Beer Purchase Required.
- Purchase price of food must exceed $10.
- Paid via Bud Light Prepaid Mastercard. Offer valid to residents of AL, AK, AR, CO, CT, DE, DC, FL, GA, HI, ID, IA, KS, KY, ME, MD, MA, MI, MS, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NH, NJ, NM, NY, NC, ND, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, UT, VT, VA, WI, WV, and WY who are 21+.
- Purchase Must Occur Between: 05/14/20 – 06/14/20. Request Must Be Submitted By: 06/28/20.
- Limit $10 per address.
- Allow 6-8 weeks for receipt of your rebate.
- Fraudulent submission could result in federal prosecution. V
- Your submission acknowledges that the rebate offer will remain outstanding, unaccepted by you, until you have satisfied the following Conditions of Acceptance: (1) submit required items, (2) ensure information provided is accurate and complete, (3) contact 1-855-242-1203 if rebate is not received within 60 days of submission date of request. Your right to receive your rebate will not occur unless you satisfy each of these Conditions of Acceptance. Your failure to satisfy each of the Conditions of Acceptance is a rejection of this rebate offer.
- Card/Virtual Account is issued by MetaBank, Member FDIC. Valid for up to 6 months; unused funds will forfeit after the valid thru date.
- Anheuser-Busch reserves the right to end the offer before 06/14/20 if the total redemption amount reaches $250,000.
$10 in free spend for pickup orders only. Do it sooner than later before the total redemption amount reaches $250,000.