Swagbucks, Get Cheap Wine from Bright Cellars with $45 Discount & $37.50 Rebate
Swagbucks has an offer that could get you some very cheap wine. You get a discount when you order from Bright Cellars and then $37.50 in the form of Swagbucks.
Take a short quiz and see the top 6 wines you’re most likely to love. Receive 6 new bottles sent to you each month. Get $45 off & earn 3,750 SB (worth $37.50 or more). Search for 'bright cellars' here to find the offer.
This is how it worked last time I did this offer. You are supposed to get 6 bottles of wine and you sign up for a monthly recurring charge and delivery of wine. Make sure you cancel so you don’t get hit with full prices, for wines that are surely overpriced.
You have to fill out a quiz first at Bright Cellars, which supposedly figures out the best wines for you. You can retake the quiz I believe if you don’t like the wines that were chosen. Now my issue was that I saw a package for 4 bottles only, each valued at $20, for a total of $80. That’s different from the 6 bottle deal that Swagbucks is advertising. I went with it, and it worked out.
Here’s the wines that I was given. It was only 4, not 6, as mentioned above.
And here’s what my total looked like. Showed a $50 discount instead of $45.
- Must be 21 or older for this offer.
- 3,750 SB for the first month subscription will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- If you cancel your order prior to the shipment for the first month, any SB awarded on the first month will be revoked.
- This offer is only available to new Bright Cellars Wine Purchase customers/subscribers.
- Must submit valid name, address, credit card and other subscription information to earn SB.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If you are not credited within 32 days of offer completion, you have 14 days to contact the Swagbucks Help Center for further investigation. Help Center tickets submitted after the 14 day grace period are not eligible for further investigation and SB.
If everything works out, you get the free wine, be it 4 or 6 bottles. Offer says you get a $45 discount, but on the website showed a $50 discount when I did it. Let me know how it works out for you, or if you think it’s worth doing at all. We have seen a $45 offer in the past, along with the $45 discount, so you could wait for that offer to come around again.
If you don’t have an account with Swagbucks, you can always use my referral and also make $13 as signup bonus.