DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Opinions, reviews, analyses & recommendations are the author’s alone, and have not been reviewed, endorsed or approved by any of these entities.
Boxed.com Amex Offer: Save 15/20%, Up to $150
Check your American Express business credit cards for a new Boxed.com Amex Offer that can save you 15% or 20% on purchases made at the online retailer. There are two different offers available.
- Get 20% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligible purchases online at boxed.com/m/american-express-open-20 by 6/30/2020. Limit of $150 in total statement credits.
- Get 15% back as a statement credit by using your enrolled Business Card on eligble purchases online at boxed.com/m/american-express-open-15 by 6/30/2020. Limit of $150 in total statement credits.
- Offer valid at Boxed.com/business, Boxed.com or on the Boxed mobile app. Excludes Boxed Hotels (hotels.boxed.com), Boxed Express (Boxed.com/express) and alcohol products.
- Limit of $150 in total statement credits per Card Member.
- Statement credit will appear on your billing statement within 90 days after 6/30/2020, provided that American Express receives information from the merchant about your qualifying purchase.
This Boxed.com Amex Offer should come in handy for everyone. Boxed carries a lot of products so you should be able to find something that you can use. They sometimes sell discounted gift cards as well. Don’t forget to go through a shopping portal for more savings and check for signup bonuses or promo codes. There is also an offer for Boxed on personal American Express credit cards.
DannyDealGuru has partnered with CardRatings for our coverage of credit card products. DannyDealGuru and CardRatings may receive a commission from card issuers. Responses are not provided or commissioned by the bank advertiser. Responses have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by the bank advertiser. It is not the bank advertiser's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.