Blue Apron Deals
- (Jan 17, 2023) – TopCashback is now offering a $52.50 bonus for new Blue Apron customers. $25 off $50 Amex Offer is still available through February 28, 2023. (HT: DoC)
- (May 30, 2022) – Swagbucks is now offering a $75 bonus for new Blue Apron customers. Amex Offer is still available through the end of June.
- (Mar. 26, 2022) – Swagbucks is now offering a $90 bonus for new Blue Apron customers. Amex Offer is still available through the end of March
- (Dec. 29, 2021) – This Swagbucks Blue Apron offer is even better now that you can stack it with a $25 off $50 Amex Offer.
Check out this moneymaking offer from Swagbucks. Sign up for Blue Apron and get personalized menus and fresh ingredients delivered at your convenience! Purchase a subscription and earn 6,500 SB! That’s worth $65 or more. You can find the offer here (search for Blue Apron). Offer may only be redeemed once per user. There is also an exclusive offer for new customers to save $80 over your first 4 boxes. It is not mentioned in the Swagbucks offer but it shows up when you click through.
- SB will appear as Pending for 32 days.
- Offer only available to new Blue Apron customers.
- If you cancel your subscription within 30 days, your SB will be revoked.
- SB will be revoked if combined with any other codes, coupons, discounts or offers.
- Offer may only be redeemed once (1) per user.
- If your SB do not appear as Pending, please be sure to provide a picture of BOTH your 1st box and shipping label (contact information must be visible on label). If either piece of information is missing, you will not be eligible for credit.
This is a good way to try out Blue Apron. We usually see different deals for new Blue Apron customers and you can even make a profit by stacking them. The cheapest plan is $27.95, but you might to spend more if you are trying to use an Amex Offer. You should be able to pause the service after the first delivery and just wait till day 32 to get the bonus. That has worked in the past.