Barclays Priceline VIP Rewards Visa Card Review
Barclays and Priceline have announced the new Priceline VIP Rewards™ Visa® Card, which provides cardmembers automatic Priceline VIP Gold Status and more ways to earn points to get closer to the next extraordinary trip, all with no annual fee. Cardmembers earn 5X points for every $1 spent on Priceline bookings; 2X points on gas and restaurant purchases including delivery services; and 1X points on all other purchases.
There’s also a welcome offer. New cardmembers also earn 10,000 bonus points after spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days when applying through pricelinevisa.com.
Priceline VIP Rewards Visa cardmembers are also automatically granted Priceline VIP Gold Status, which includes exclusive hotel savings, add-on deals when booking through Priceline, rental car discounts and more. Cardmembers can also redeem points for statement credits to use toward card purchases or select a variety of gift cards or merchandise.
Check out the details of the welcome bonus and the benefits of Barclays Priceline VIP Rewards card.
- Earn 10,000 bonus points, enough for a $100 statement credit, when spending $1,000 on purchases in the first 90 days after account opening through pricelinevisa.com or Priceline.com
- No Annual Fee
- Apply Here
Cardmembers have the choice of two card designs: a Priceline-branded card or a version that features the iconic Priceline Negotiator William Shatner.
- 5X points for every $1 spent on Priceline bookings and cruises, even when redeeming points
- 2X points on gas and restaurant purchases including delivery services
- 1X points on all other purchases
- Priceline VIP Gold Status unlocking access to even bigger deals; plus, never lose VIP Gold Status as long as you’re a cardmember
- Up to $100 Global Entry or TSA PreCheck application fee credit each anniversary year when spending $10,000 on purchases
- No foreign transaction fees on international purchases
- $0 Fraud Liability protection means cardmembers are not responsible for charges they did not authorize
- Free online access to FICO® Credit Score lets cardmembers keep an eye on their credit score and get email alerts when their score has changed
- Points don’t expire as long as your account is in good standing
The card is decent if you often book on Priceline, but not very exciting if you’re invested in hotel loyalty programs, or other point currencies. The welcome bonus is 10,000 points, which is worth $150. The card also gets you Priceline VIP Gold status which gets you some extra perks and savings, but it’s not that hard to earn if Priceline is your go to booking site.