Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red 75K Bonus
🔃 Update: This offer is now available through referrals as well. The referrer earns 10,000 miles for every successful referral, up to 50,000 miles per calendar year.
Barclays is offering the best bonus on the AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard. You can get 75,000 miles when you apply and are approved for a new card. There is no spending requirement, you just need to use the card once. Let’s see how you can earn this Barclays Aviator Red 75k bonus, and what benefits this card provides.
- Earn up to 75,000 AAdvantage® bonus miles
- Earn 60,000 miles after making your first purchase and paying the annual fee in full, both within the first 90 days.
- Add an authorized user, make a purchase on the authorized user card within the first 90 days and earn an additional 15,000 miles.
- 0% introductory APR for the first 15 billing cycles following each balance transfer that posts to your account within 45 days of account opening. After that (and for balance transfers that do not post within 45 days of account opening), a variable APR will apply.
- Annual Fee: $99
- Offer expires 11/30/2023.
- DIRECT LINK
Earning on this card in not great. You get one AA mile per dollar on all purchases and 2 AA miles per dollar on eligible American Airlines purchases.
You also have the ability to earn $3,000 Elite Qualifying Dollars (EQDs) when you spend $25,000 each calendar year. If you spend $5,000 more you also get $100 American Airlines Flight Discount (the “Flight Discount”) after you spend $30,000 or more during your card membership year.
- Earn 2X miles for every $1 spent on eligible American Airlines purchases
- Earn 1X miles for every $1 spent on all other purchases
- Group 1 boarding
- First checked bag free for the primary cardmember and up to four companions on eligible bags when traveling on domestic itineraries operated by American Airlines
- No foreign transaction fees when you make purchases outside the U.S.
- Receive 25% inflight savings as statement credits on food and beverages when you use your card on American Airlines operated flights.
- Get up to $25 back as statement credits on inflight Wi-Fi purchases every anniversary year on American Airlines operated flights.
- Each anniversary year, earn a Companion Certificate good for 1 guest at $99 (plus taxes and fees) after spending $20,000 on purchases and your account remains open for 45 days after your anniversary date.
What to Know About Applying for Barclays CardsHere are a few things worth noting regarding Barclays credit card applications:
- There’s no real limit on the maximum number of credit cards you can have with Barclays.
- Normally, Barclays will only approve you for one card every 6 months.
- You can however apply for multiple Barclays cards on the same day, and those inquiries will be combined into a single hard pull. Normally only one application will auto-approved.
- They also have a 6/24 rule. That means that they might not approve you if you’ve had more than 6 new cards in the last 24 months. I say might because we’re not sure if it still applies, and even before it was never really a hard rule.
- If you have a Barclay card, is best to put some spend on it before applying for another card. They don’t like dormant cardholders. There’s no real limit on the number of cards you can have with Barclay.
This offer gives you 75,000 American Airlines AAdvantage miles with just one purchase. The $99 annual fee is not waived. This is the best miles bonus I have seen for Barclays AAdvantage Aviator Red World Elite Mastercard, with the previous best being a 60K bonus with waived annual fee, or 70K miles.