Air France KLM Card 70K Bonus + $100 Credit
Air France-KLM and Bank of America launched the Air France KLM World Elite Mastercard in 2018. It is the first and only Air France-KLM co-branded credit card available in North America. The Bank of America Air France KLM card allows customers to earn Miles and XP (Experience Points), the reward currency for Air France-KLM’s Flying Blue Loyalty Program. Now the card has the highest ever bonus available, with 70,000 miles, 100 XP and even an additional $100 credit. Check out the details of this offer below.
- Earn 70,000 Bonus Miles plus qualify for a bonus of 40 XP after you make $2,000 or more in purchases within the first 90 days of your account opening. Plus get a welcome bonus of 60 XP upon approval!
- $89 annual fee not waived.
You can find the public offer here. But there’s also an offer that gets you an additional $100 statement credit as part of the signup bonus. You can find this offer by doing a dummy booking with Air France.
- Earn 3X Miles for every $1 spent on purchases made directly with Air France, KLM Royal Dutch Airlines and SkyTeam member airlines.
- Earn 1.5X Miles for every $1 spent on all other qualifying purchases.
- 60 XP (Experience Points) upon account opening (limited to one time per Flying Blue member)
- Receive a benefit of 5,000 anniversary Miles after spending at least $50 on purchases within the card anniversary year.
- Plus, receive 20 XP every year on the account anniversary and the opportunity to earn an additional 40 XP after spending at least $15k on purchases within the card anniversary year (totaling up to 60 XP).
- No foreign transaction fees.
Applying for the Card
Direct link to Application Page
Bank of America has a 2/3/4 rule. You are limited to two cards in the last two months, three cards in the last 12 months, and four cards in the last 24 months.
It’s possible that they merge multiple applications in the same day into just one hard pull.
Air France KLM Card 70K Bonus: Guru’s Wrap-Up
Air France miles are valuable for some people and offer several redemption options. I would value them at about 1.2 cent each. So the signup bonus of 70,000 miles and $100 credit would be worth about $940 if you want to put a cash value to it. The card has a $89 annual fee which is not waived the first year. That knocks down that signup bonus to about $850.
Bank of America Air France KLM card could be a better fit for those who really want to earn more Air France miles and especially Experience Points to go after Flying Blue Status. You get 100 XP when you sign up through this offer, plus 20 XP every year on the account anniversary. You will earn 40XP if you spend $15K for the year.
2 thoughts on “Bank of America Air France KLM Card, 70K Miles Bonus Plus $100 Credit”
I did a dummy booking. I went all the way to the end, just where they ask for payment info. I didn’t see the $100 offer. Is that targeted or did I miss something. Funny thing is I saw it when I booked tickets 2 weeks ago when using my FB miles.
It’s not guaranteed that it shows up every time, but I think it shows up most of the time. It’s probably best to do dummy booking without logging into your account.