AT&T, Get $1,000 Off with Trade-In on 128GB Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G or Ultra 5G
AT&T has an offer for a $1,000 discount on the Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G or Note20 Ultra 5G smartphones for $1,000. You need to tarde in an eligible device in order to get the discount that comes in the form of bill credits over a period of 30 months. A new line or upgrade is required. Taxes on full retail price are due up front.
After the $1,00 credit you either get the Note20 for free or the Note20 Ultra for $10 a month:
Eligible devices for trade-in include:
- Apple: iPhone 7, 7 Plus, 8, 8 Plus, X, XR, XS, XS Max, 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max
- Samsung: Galaxy A50, A8+, Note8, Note 9, Note 10, Note 10+, Galaxy S8, Galaxy S8 Active, Galaxy S8 Duos, Galaxy S8+, Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, Galaxy S9+ Duos, Galaxy S10, Galaxy S10 5G, Galaxy S10+, Galaxy S10E
- Google: Pixel 2, 2XL, 3, 3 XL, 3a, 3a XL
- LG: G8 ThinQ, V40 ThinQ, V50 ThinQ
- Motorola: Z4
- Other: RED Hydrogen One, Razer 2, OnePlus 5
Trade-In must be in good working condition with a minimum trade-in value of $60 within 30 days of activation.