American Express has a great new offer available. It will give you 10% cash back or 10x Membership Rewards points on up to $300 spent towards your phone bill. Here’s the two versions of the offer:
- Get 1,000 Membership Rewards points award each time you use your enrolled Card to make a single purchase of $100+ online via major US cell phone carriers T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon by 1/31/17. Limit of 3,000 additional Membership Rewards points.
- Get 10% of your online payment back as a statement credit each time you use your enrolled Card to pay your cell phone bill online @ these accepting major US carriers (AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon) by 1/31/17. Limit $30 in total credits.
With the MR offer you need to make 3 separate payments of $100+ each to get 1,000 MR points each time for a total of 3,000 MR points. With the cash back offer you’ll just need to make a total of $300+, which could be in one payments, to maximize it. These bonus MR points or the cash back would be on top of whatever rate your Amex card would regularly earn.
- Enrollment is limited
- Valid for cell phone bill payments made directly with T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T Wireless, US Cellular and Verizon online and via mobile app
- Other services, if bundled with wireless bill payment, may be eligible
- Payments for prepaid cell phone purchases, plans or services do not qualify
- Payments made via phone, mail, or at retail locations do not qualify
- Payments for brands other than those listed do not qualify
- The offers are targeted and expire on 1/31/17.